Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Outdoor Bootcamp Start -We hope!!


I know it’s going to snow again---sick of it! The ground is still covered, so I need a week of good weather- let’s keep our fingers crossed!

Are you sick of this???

We need this!!!!
 
But I’m putting my plan together anyway and seeing who’s coming back. Here’s what I’m thinking.
**If we have to move out a week we will –the session will still be 5 weeks**


Start DATE: Wednesday, April 06, 2011
2 Classes 7am-7:45am  &   9:15am -10:00am
5 week session 10 classes $140.00
In June we will add a 6:15 PM Class to replace the 9:15am Class.

2 comments:

  1. Hi naturally like your web site however you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very bothersome to inform the reality on the other hand I’ll definitely come again again.
    Outdoor Boot Camp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article! We are linking too this particularly great post onn our site.Keep up the great writing. Outdoor Boot Camp

    ReplyDelete