Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Indoor Bootcamp! Winter Sessions

Yes, we're going to try an indoor class and see how it goes.

WHERE: Center Stage (School of Performance Arts) 2nd floor    
WHEN: TUES & FRI 9:15 -10:05AM
DATES: Nov 9, 12, 16, 19, 30 Dec 3, 5   (no class week of T-DAY)


Sorry folks I've been informed that the school doesn't allow children to sit in and watch class. I thought this was going to be my decision (liability), but the school informed me today about their policies.

I want to try 7 sessions and see where it goes.  The room is fairly big --I think I can fit 15........

The workout will be circuit style with 6-8 stations like we're doing, but less equipment.  I'll store a few items there, so we'll have some variety.

EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO SUPPLY THEIR OWN MAT.
                                                 
                                                         359 Littleton Rd, Westford MA

                                                        

1 comment: